Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Looks like I beat Eric in this morning. It's 69 degrees already at 8 am. Got up at six-thirty but didn't check the time. I know it wasn't as cold as the night before tho. I didn't keep my sweater and couch blankie on that long.

Eric, I laughed at that 5 inches too. Sorry you had to go into work yesterday. Hope you got home to do your work there lol.

Bud, want you and Rose to know I'll be thinking of you today. I know you'll let us know how things went as soon as you can. Am anticipating they will go spectacularly!

Katie, glad to hear you had some fun a few days ago. You deserve it. And don't worry about the criticizers, they will always be around.

Judy, I'm betting your little vaca will be a lot more fun than my current trip. This is all about work. Stan went to pick up some pipe an when he gets back, I'll take him to work so I have the car to do laundry. I'll probably be without wheels for the next couple of days--hey, we both need the car on Thur! Wonder what his plans are for that lol??????

Had a brilliant idea on the no TV. Went to Walmart last night and laid out a few sheckles for some past episodes of Bones and Flashback. Got back and realized no remote for the DVD player. Stan may have packed it and sent it back with the DTV unit. Got to watch them every minute.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in PA

Good morning, everyone!

It was 80 degrees with a stiff south wind and lots of humidity as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 98.

Daughter Linda took Rose to the hospital since I had an appointment at the same time. They got home just about the same time I did. Rose was thinking she'd go back to work on Thursday, but the doctor did more cutting than she thought he would, so we'll see about that.

I have my followup appointment on Friday, so I'll get results then. Meanwhile, it's back to the grind. Hope you get your car and DVD issues worked out, Judy.

Have a great day, all!