Sunday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 80 degrees when I got up this morning. Forecast high is 105.

I got out and washed the truck before it got too hot. But I think I'm just going to take it easy the rest of the day. I rode 100 miles in the 100 degree heat yesterday, and it will be a hot week at work this coming week, so I'm thinking an easy day in the air conditioning may be in order.

I think Rose overdid it a bit yesterday, working, then spending the evening visiting. She's planning on resting today, too. Perhaps we'll just be tv zombies all day.

Have a great day, all!

Morning All! We're on the road again, winding thru the mountains. Was surprised I got a connection. Hope I can keep it.

Bud, sounds like time for a down day for you guys. I finally got Stan to listen and take a day off when we have time to do it. Had a great day yesterday, I got 10 hrs sleep last night and the "stow and go" this morning went really well. Stan sleeps a lot less than I do but he seemed in good form too. We'll have a longer drive than we've come to get used to today, but he wants to stay at a particular KOA in OH tonight and it's about a 7 hr drive from Mansfield PA. Funny, we just left Mansfield PA (right next to where he worked in Blossburg) and will stop in Mansfied OH tonight.

Feeling good physically and feeling better about these travels. Last year was pretty awful but instead of dreading it, I decided to do my best to make it better. Guess that's the description of an optomist and I'm glad I was born one of those lol.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in PA

Having a lazy day here too! We're all in the dog days of summer, and with the heat, laying low in the AC just sounds like the thing to do! Hubby is smoking some ribs in the slow cooker, and I've been couching it since we got out of church this morning. *yawn* LOL

We had such a wonderful time last night with our friends. Had a delicious dinner, and laughed and sat outside once the sun went down. It was so nice.

Got up, tired, from sitting on the couch, and came here to see what was going on. A girl's got to sit up straight for at least a little bit for the day. Worked like a dog yesterday making the house perfect for company, so am sure that is why I'm tired today.

Have a good rest of the day.

Hey Eric, the Open was something else huh? Imagine that S. African winning it, with such a large lead. His wife and baby were so adorable, I'm happy for him.

Judy in MI