Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Lovely evening. Not so great morning. I had hoped to sleep in because I was up til 1 am and that was with my Ativan. I've always said I am like a child that way, keep me up with social stimulation and it takes forever for me to wind down.

The weather is glorious. Chilly enough for me to need a sweater when I first get up. But the door are open to the screen porch and the tarpon in the canal are going crazy jumping for the mahua. It is exactly the kind of days that makes one want to live here. Gonna make this an even more relaxing day than yesterday lol. Still unpacking the coach and doing laundry but staying OUT OF THE OFFICE. Stephanie, your day yesterday sounded just grand.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Good morning, Judy. I didn't make it to post before you this morning, I'm on my honeymoon! Yesterday was a beautiful day, mid-60s and sunny.

As soon as I have pictures back from the photographer, I will post them. Too many "action" shots from the amateur shutterbugs who attended the event.

Looks to be a beautiful weekend here on the shores of the lake. Maybe we'll get some fishing in, but I wouldn't count on it. Didn't bring any tackle, either.

Can't stay long, things to do! :wink:

Take care all.