Problems Problems

ronvrens

Hello all

On Tuesday we broke for the Christmas holidays and I decided to go to Johannesburg to my daughter. Yesterday morning I woke up early in preparation to return to Ladysmith and then to Durban.

When I went to my van I found that it had been broken into and my laptop and another bag with a lot of personal stuff was stolen.

This caused a lot of problems as there are some important documents also gone.

Today I bought a new computer and am back on line. Will update you all

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Season of goodwill to all men?.Oh I know how frustrated you must be feeling,its not the money,its the documents and the inconvience.Forget it,enjoy the upcoming holidays with your daughters coming.

Seasons Greetings Frae Bonnie Scotland and Awrabest for 2011,hope to hear from you soon.

That just goes to show that no matter how much you have to deal with something else can come along. It also reminds us that even as we grieve the same things that have always gone on continue around us. I hope they find the culpret and not too much damage is done other than to your belief in mankind.