Saturday Air

Annette

I hope everyone is off having fun. It is a little breezy today but the windows are open and fresh air is coming in anyway. I'm still cooped up cleaning my mom's house although for the life of me I don't know why I bother - it is so unappreciated. Once again I will swear it is the last time. I actually took pictures of the clean kitchen and will do the same as I move on from room to room.

I will be back to my normal funny self when I don't have to go over there and work. Then I can work on the work I brought home to work on because I had to miss 2 days of work. Sigh - but getting lost in the numbers of bond issues may just make things disappear - those of you thinking I am a strange puppy - what kind of puppy. I want to be a little puppy that my owners will cuddle and feed real food cause I'm not sure I want that crunchy puppy food.

If I were a puppy - I would be a __________? And my name would be _____________?

Who will come and play?

Annette

Annette

I have lots and lots of movies - it is one of my downfalls - I can't go into Wal-Mart or a bookstore without buying a movie or a book. I keep a print out of all the movies I have just so I won't buy a duplicate (learned from experience). So you name it and I would bring it.....

Wouldn't it be fun to really all get together and have a movie night - full of good talk, laughs and just a little fun away from all our worries.....we would all feel so darn good at the end of the movie - like the best medicine in the world even thinking about it.

Annette