Unsure of what to write?

Joppette

If you are new, and you have ventured to the Introduce Yourself section, you are probably like me when I first found this site. Hmmmm.....what do I write? What is the protocol here? What do people say?

Like you, I surfed around the site for a while, just reading posts, trying to figure out how the site worked. After being a lurker for a few weeks, I finally ventured in and gave it a spin.

From reading other's posts I saw that I could put my experiences in my "signature", and I saw that the responses to the posts were very nice. So I jumped in.

So, if this post is new and you are new, and have any questions, just start here, and we'll help make you feel at home.

Judy in MI

Judy is right. When I first found my way here, I knew my story would be very different from most. But you could see that posters here were nice, as well as supportive, so I dove in anyway. We welcome everyone.

Both Judy and Bud have inspirational stories. When I first came here I was lost - and now I think of everyone as family. It was so beneficial to tell my story, get encouragement and see there is hope - that's what this place is really all about to me. Hope,

Annette