Thursday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! The weather here is beautiful--68 when I woke and high of 86 expected. This area of NJ, little country area called Jacksonville is so pretty. Green with plenty of open spaces left and beautiful homes all so well-kept.

Am not starting out well as far as pacing myself. Should have had the day off but forgot and planned a trip to the Columbus Market. That could be cancelled but I told a friend we'd meet her at her brother's farm market after we got the famous pizza at the Columbus Market. Am regretting it as I write. Will have the day off tomorrow then an all-dayer to Delaware Saturday. We'll move to a trailer park on Monday and I'm planning nothing yet for next week. Oh, except I told my friend Mary we'd have lunch lol.

Pacing Judy, pacing. By the way, I'm loving my new wireless mouse for the laptop. It's not as tiny for my little hands but it's great being free of the tether. Since we don't have cable, it allows me to lay on the couch and work the controls while I watch a TV show on it.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Hi you guys, Another day with the neices planned. Yesterday, Amish country and Strasburg RR. Today, Millersburg Ferry across the. Susquehanna. Oldest sternwheeler and only one left.

No offence taken on any jackass stuff. Lord knows I qualify at times. OK, alot. I think we all do dumb stuff regardless of gender. There have been a million times I wanted to turn back the clock and do something different.

I'm sorry to read as always where some of you are getting test results you don't want to hear. That part of this trip is so mean. I hope for good results from any test and understand it can't always be good. All the new technology gives me more hope though. I'm just trying to get to 5 years. there was a time I thought 1 year would be a miracle.

Next Sunday there is a 5K walk run downtown for lung cancer awareness. We'll be there. I wonder how big a turnout there will be. I know I can do 5K. It won't be the run part however. Have good days everybody, Alan

Good afternoon, everyone!

It was 78 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 108.

Not much happening here today. I spent yesterday evening trying to figure out how to operate my newest toy, a video camera that's built into a car key remote. It's tiny. I'm going to try doing some videoing while I ride. We'll see how that goes.

Have a great day, all!