Monday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 80 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 104.

I made a fishing trip to Lake Aquilla on Saturday, but didn't really catch very much. Yesterday, I joined a couple of friends for a 5:00 am start on a 200K ride. It still got pretty hot by the time we finished the ride at 2:30 pm.

It's back to the grind for me this morning, one more week of coming in earlier than usual. Have a great day, all!

Afternoon All! It's actually almost evening. This was moving day. Stow away anything that moves so we can go to the trailer park not too far from my family. We leave the car trailer there so I had to drive the car and Stan the RV. I had to stop at my sister's first so of course that was a visit. Then a stop at a roadstand where they all know my family and all our business lol. Another visit there. I took a break at the RV and had lunch with Stan. Then back out again to pick up the Suburban my sister loaned Stan while we are here. Whew!!!

Sorry you didn't catch any fish Bud and am really sorry it's cleaning day Judy.

O.k., let's get something going. When I lived in NJ it was always a debate about who were the worst drivers. NJ said Pennsie (PA) drivers and PA said Jersey drivers. Now I live in Key West and omg Miami drivers are the worst. Back in NJ, I think these drivers are just crazy LOL. Can anyone relate???????

Have a great evening everyone.

Judy in Eastampton NJ

Just a minute to post. TMJ causing vascular headaches. Judy MI I know how easy it is to turn to work when upset. Just be carefull and don't overdo. Bud once again I must say that I really admire your determination. I can't imagine riding a bike that far in that kind of heat.

Judy I always thought that New Orleans and Los Angles were a toss up for bad drivers. Given all of the freeways LA would probably have the upper hand there. Then one day we drove through Denver at 11 am. My husband who was a good driver and made it through New Orleans all of the time and never had to stop in LA had to pull over and rest his nerves. So my vote goes for Denver.