Good thoughts needed.

DeanCarl

Scooter prayers are going out from Ohio to California. I know only too well how much ground can be covered with a scooter.......Mine is a re-built one from Invacare and it's worth its weight in gold during the 'bad days'. Yours has probably been driving along through government red tape for a little while but it's surely on the way to your house right now. I believe I'll send another potent prayer out Dean....just to make sure the VA knows who you are.

Guest debaroo-login

Just wanted to scoot in a prayer for the scooter, and that the VA stop giving you guys the run-around!!!! Hoping to find you trail blazing soon! Deb

I am just seeing your post so am praying you already have the scooter. If not you might try giving a call to the Office of Chief of Staff (supervisor of MD's. physical therapist etc. Could also be the VA hasn't received it yet from their source. I do understand your need for it and especially your need to get out. Will keep up the prayers for you.