Cancer

Ralph03

I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this  that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

I don't think it is wise for anyone to take medications of any kind without informing their oncologist.  While marijuana and its products are sometimes helpful for pain, nausea, and other symptoms and side effects, there is no credible evidence it actually treats cancer itself.  I'm glad it is giving you some relief, but I'd encourage you to tell your doctor.  

• 2 weeks later...

Both the clinical trials and FDA have approved that stem cells taken from bone marrow or cord blood can only be used for the treatment of blood-related diseases, such as blood cancer. Stem cells are the basic cells of the body which can regenerate itself into any other type of the cells of the body. In the future, if there is a need then these cells can be used for the replacement of the damaged cell or tissue due to any type of disease. It may happen that a person is suffering from cancer and the doctor had advised doing a stem cell transplant. You get healthy stem cells from a donor in an allogeneic or ALLO transplant. It is important that the bone marrow of the donor matches closely with yours. If not, their cells may be rejected by your body. Your donor may be a member of your family. You can also use someone you don't know to get stem cells.

You will receive chemotherapy, radiation, or both before an ALLO transplant. This wipes out your own stem cells and prepares your body for the new ones soon after your treatment has been completed.  Before you get the stem cells, the doctor will start with a lower dose of chemo and radiation. Your body is less crowded, and new cells can still grow and fight cancer. So, it is believed that the treatment of cancer will be done completely by the help of (Removed Advert) Hence, stem cell therapy can become a newer hope for cancer patients.

Archived