Iaso tea

Asiedu

Who knows about iaso tea and it’s benefit to cancer patients and who is using some any good testimonials 

thank u 

• 1 year later...

Iaso Tea is loaded with ambiguously deceptive and misleading claims and, to the best of my knowledge, there is no objective published evidence on the final product that substantiates a single claim.

I found a number of ethical issues including what appears to be plagiarised third-party content used on their website, numerous consumer complaints, and legal troubles surrounding adulterated products, false COVID treatment claims, and inflated earnings potential for would-be distributors.

In summary, given the numerous unsubstantiated marketing claims and ethical concerns, I do not support Total Life Changes nor recommend Iaso Tea.

There is no present data proving detoxing is practical or valuable to health.  And surely it is not a determinant in surviving cancer.  You can see a short treatise on these points from the University of Texas, MD Anderson Center.  You can find that article here.

Lou

Archived