New Study (for women only) PG

Debi

NEW STUDY JUST OUT

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she tends to be attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed

up his a** while he is on fire.

MALE BASHING MALE BASHING MALE BASHING

It's not my fault you women have all these ugly things that happen every month. It's not my fault that you go through hot flashes. It's not my fault that you get cramps. It's not my fault you get heaaches at the wrong times.

So if it's not my fault, WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU TAKE IT ALL OUT ON EVERY MALE ANIMAL, INCLUDING THE DOG :?::?::!::!::!::!:

Because, Dave, because...

...because men say things like "it's not MY fault you have to stand in a 30 minute line to take a 30 second pee" as he heads over to a brush pile to relieve himself..

...because men only have 2 minutes (and that's being generous) into every child whereas not only does the woman have to sleep in the wet spot, change the sheets, deal with morning sickness, not seeing her feet for months BUT she has to go through child birth...

...because men have THEIR "PMS" (by the way, that's "Putting up with Men's Sh**") as well, just won't admit to it...

...because men get paid more for the same job just because they're MEN..

...because men invented brassieres AND pantyhose...

...and if you EVER think about staging a coup and rising up from the lower rank of man-dom, remember that WE control the horizontal!

(I believe that's one for OUR side...cha-CHING!)

Oh my goodness, you hit me on a very bad "man" day! Zero tolerance...did I mention my husband has left the building? Said something about building a "Menstrual Hut"...LOL