Sophie51 Posted January 26, 2021 Share Posted January 26, 2021 My husband was diagnosed was a large carcinoma in left lung in late March 2019. His prognosis was 2 months. As of today, he is in remission and doing really well. There is a catch 22 though. From what the doctor told us today, once the patient quits immunotherapy, this type of LC usually returns in 95% of the case and kills fast, without recognizing the immunotherapy anymore. So, the longer the immunotherapy, the better the chance to land in the 5%. My husband has been on it for 13 months and, for sure, he’s getting another 5 months. What do you think guys? Maybe never stop the therapy? On another topic, Eczema came back with a vengeance on his legs. We want to try some anti inflammatory nutrition. Can anybody recommend a good book? Thank you everybody, sending positivity Sophie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.