PCI treatments

Guest hopeful2

Guest hopeful2

Finished my PCI treatments last Friday. They should have told me they were going to suck all the energy right out of the top of my head! Feel weaker than water right now, but I know it will all shake out eventually. Also have a very burnt forehead, occ. nausea/vomiting.

I really shouldn't be complaining as there are so many with so much more sorrow than me right now. I am thinking of you all and praying hard that everything works out for everyone.

Hi Hopeful,

Glad to hear you made it through the PCI. Get alot of rest and you will be feeling better with each day. Hang in there and we will all be thinking of you and praying that you are back on track soon!

(((Hugs)))

Laurie

Happy Days!!! Hopeful has COMPLETED PCI!!! HOORAY!!! WAY to go!!! Take it easy for a few weeks, you'll be back to your young-self in no time! So, what do we call someone with a red forehead?? I know what they called a raindeer with a red nose!!! :oops::wink:

Hope you'll be feeling much better real soon! Your body needs the rest for now, take advantage of it!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Guest N LUND

Prepare to feel exhausted for quite some time. My mom was way out of energy for a couple of months. I truly think the sleep you get from all this exhaustion and lack of energy helps your body to recover and heal from the PCI treatments. Try to eat as nutritious as you can also. Congrats on the finishing of your treatments. Pick up some movies, and relax and watch them when you are feeling awake enough to do so.

Also aloe vera gel helped my mom from her radiation burns. Thought I would mention that. :)