My ray of sunshine

Guest blynch

Guest blynch

I find that now that my dad is gone, I am just beginning to realize what he meant to me. That is not to say that I didn't appreciate him when he was here, I just didn't realize the impact he had on my daily life. He really was my ray of sunshine. When things at work or home got tough, I would subconsciously call my dad for a break. He would make me smile in some way every time. And, if I wanted to talk about things, he would lend only his ear and his support....never passed judgement. I miss having that break in my day, I miss his love, and I miss his support. I miss my ray of sunshine. It is harder than I thought it ever would be to live without him. You would think once you have your own family, you wouldn't need your parents so much. Sometimes I feel like I need my dad now more than ever.

Boy do I know that feeling.. I miss mostly my dads smile everytime he seen me.. I miss his completlely unconditional love..I miss his beautiful hazel eyes that even though he didnt say it much, were filled with love..I know exactly what you mean..((((((HUGS))))))) for you....