I'm a bigger mess than I thought

Fay A.

I don't know much about dream catchers, but I do know about powerful dreams. I was in a cult for 19 years, (took me a while to figure it out-I'm a slow learner) and have dreamed about it off and on since I left for the last 8 years. Not always nightmares, but often the people or place or emotions around my life there. I can occasionally decide this is a dream and I don't like it and will myself to change it or wake up. Not always, though. Funny thing, since nsclc, I haven't dreamt of Ed or Ned.

As for chickens, I think they are always the answer. Love them. There is nothing much more entertaining than chickens running around in your yard. I would have some more in a heartbeat if we hadn't adopted a cat recently and don't have a Ft. Knox built to protect them. Big chickens may be able to take care of themselves in regards to the cat, but Ft. Knox is still necessary as we moved to an area in the foothills of CA where mountain lions and bears have been seen. And since other improvements are necessary on the house, Ft. Knox will have to wait.

Best of luck kicking Ed out of your dreams.

Tricia