Nutrition Gurus and Chub Club Members

stand4hope

I found the most wonderful software program called FitDay. You can track your weight, body mass, nutrition, exercise, calories, fat, carbs, nutrients, measurements, even your mood, and even keep a daily diary in this program. It gives you reports with charts and graphs that shows your progress and the good news is it's only $20 and you can download it from the internet. It is also very user friendly and must have a million foods (exageration) listed. You can also add any food that isn't in their index, including all the nutrients, etc. I had our IT techs check it out to be sure it was safe before I bought it and dowloaded it, and it is FANTASTIC. They say it has been proven that people are more apt to stick to a diet or keep track of nutrients if they log their progress.

Here is a link to the website where you can get more info and order:

http://www.fitday.com/Pc/PcHome.html

Peggy

P.S. The only down side is that it doesn't have password protection, so if you share your computer with someone else, they could see your weight, weight goals, diary, etc. I even wrote to tech support to confirm that there wasn't password protection and suggested they add it to their next upgrade.