Email everyone will be receiving...

Rick

As you visit the site, you will notice several banner ads being added to the site. We are still a non-profit site using a minimal number of banner ads to basically pay the bills.

Bills such as Hosting Services which is increasing

18x the original costing. ( Still a discounted price but it does cost)

Each month the traffic has increased to the site. From 100meg traffic to now almost 20gb per month. I am Sad that this much traffic has to come to the site with this horrible disease, but VERY happy the site is serving a valued service.

I have posted this topic to the forum with very positive response but

still, Estrea and I just wanted to let everyone know why the banner ads are here and give a little explanation about the reasoning behind them.

Thanks for letting me intrude and have a nice day.

Rickey Brown

User "Rick"

Admin@freeimail.net

Mobile 682-554-RICK

Guest DaveG

Rick:

Who ever designed the banner ads did a stupendous job. It looks good, As far as the reason goes for the adds, I doubt if anyone will argue the issue. There are expenses with running a website and any outside help we can get is certainly appreciated. The ads also compliment what we are doing here.

Again, good job and keep keeping it going.

Dear Rick and Estrea,

Again, THANK YOU for ALL you do to make this board as wonderful as it IS! I also thank you for sharing this imformation with all of us as a heads up. RICK, you DO GO the EXTRA 1000 miles here on this board and I for ONE know how hard you work at it! HOORAY FOR RICKEY!!!!

Dave, I could be wrong, but I don't think Rick's message would concern the members in the fact that they may "argue the issue of the banners". I took Ricks message as a heads up and good PR work on his part in keeping the members up to date. I know there are a LOT of hidden costs here that none of us knows or understands and I trust that Rick knows exactly how to get around those costs.

Warm and Gentle Hugs, THANK YOU AGAIN RICK!!!!!!!