A reintroduction

Andrea

Hi everyone. Some of you may remember me, to others I am new!

My mom was diagnosed as IIIA in 2003. Lcsc was my lifeline!!! My mom was considered an amazing survivor until cancer reared it's ugly head. Last February my mom was re-diagnosed as Stage iv and she passes in April. Whether it was a new primary or some relation to 2003 is debatable.

My dad has been living with BAC lung cancer since 2006.

I have 5 year old twins. I am hoping to become more involved. I was a bit too absent the past few years. Kudos to Katie for setting up the mobile version. Love it!

Hello Andrea:

Welcome back. So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I am a stage IV, one year survivor. I appreciate ALL the support I have received here and am grateful for everyone who comes here for support. Some post and some read looking for answers or just the comfort that they are not alone. There is so much here.

I think the mobile app is great and does make it easier to keep in touch on the go. I am one of those who checks my phone even when I am out, so I love this new app.

I have a 5 year old grandson who is lots of fun, full of energy, but I can send him home to his mom when I run out of energy. You must have your hands full with 5 year old TWINS!

How is your dad doing? Hopefully he is well. Nice to meet you and look forward to learning more about you. You are in the right place, and it is good to have you back.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

welcome back to the place where no one wants to be but is glad they are... You are amazing Andrea and nothing short of it either!!! Love the cookbook projects... :mrgreen:

Kudos to Katie for setting up the mobile version. Love it!.........I have 5 year old twins. I am hoping to become more involved. I was a bit too absent the past few years.

Welcome home Andrea,I look forward to getting to know you,I am sorry to read of your Mums passing and also your Dad being dxd with lung cancer,its just so unfair to have both your parents contracting this disease,best wishes for your Dad for a full recovery following his treatments.