rattling with breathing

nancy c

Hi Nancy.

I don't have an answer for you...only a comment. I have all kinds of noises coming from my lungs on different days and weeks. When I go in to the doctor, invariably the noise that drives me nuts won't be doing it while I am there.

My lungs will whistle, rattle, wheeze, chortle, and guffaw! The noises that come out of there are strange. I am glad that no one is near me and has to listen to it.

Hope it is a passing thing, like my noises seem to be.

Cindi o'h

only a comment. I have all kinds of noises coming from my lungs on different days and weeks. When I go in to the doctor, invariably the noise that drives me nuts won't be doing it while I am there.

My lungs will whistle, rattle, wheeze, chortle, and guffaw! The noises that come out of there are strange.

I have this same problem. At times mine sounds like I am the "Kellog Rice Krispy" man. Mine goes ...Snap...Crackel...Pop.

I too can never get it to happen when seeing the doctor. It mostly happens at night while laying down. Is that when your's is Cindi?

• 2 weeks later...

yes, Bruce...mostly at night. I am aware of noises during the day as well, but they seem to get worse when I lie down.

Last night I dreamed about my sister from hell..the pretty one. In my dream she was making this awful repetitive noise and would not stop. When I woke up, I realized it was my lung that was responsible for my anger toward her! :roll:

Yes..noiser and more personality at bedtime. Sometimes so noisy that it makes falling asleep difficult. Like I say, good thing there is not a partner who has to listen to it. I can barely stand it myself!

Cindi o'h