Thanks to all

randired

Mom is quickly deteiriating (sp?) and I have been able to be there for her a lot the past few days. You think you can prepare yourself for something and then you just fall apart anyways. I am trying to be strong and trying to guide her to the next step.

We finally got the hospice nurse to come and see her and she told us that she has a few days, if that. The doc told my dad that he doesnt think that she will make it to monday. What is most difficult, is that no one really knows, but we all hope for peace for her.

I just wanted to say thank you for your virtual hugs and support. It really means a lot to me, even though I havent been here much for all of you. Just know that I do read and that you are all in my heart (as much as i can fit) and i just thank to the up above that there are so many helping and supportive people out there.

Thank you!

Red

Oh Randi, what a difficult time this is for you and your family. I know you just want nothing for her but a peaceful passing.

Just stay with her as much as possible, that will make her passing so much better for her.

Take care of your dad, as he will be the one who will need love and support and your strength.

My heart goes out to all of you, and I hope her passing is fast and she is comfortable as possible.

Peace be with you.

My prayers go out to all of you.

Maryanne