Faith..Hope..Friendship..

Donna

I don't know how to say this, but I have never felt so much love and compassion in one place..All of you are amazing, and deserve to be praised for your strength and courage..

I am so lucky and Blessed I found all of you..I have gotten so much strength from talking and reading past posts..

Just a big Thank You.. God love and watch over you..

Donna :wink:

My brother was diagnosed with SCLC last week.. He has had another CT scan since then and a biopsy..We will go to NYU next Wed..He also goes for a bone scan Tuesday..I am the one in the family that holds every one together, and I have found so much strength here..Every one is a Blessing..

Good morning Donna,

Your quite welcome and we are all here together to help each other get through the trials and tribulations that go along with this dreadful disease. NEVER, NEVER give up. It can be beat. As you may have noticed, they are many survivors out here.

Your Clarks Summit Neighbor,

Bill

Donna, I wanted to join the others in welcoming you to our wonderful group. It's very unfortunate that your brother is ill but joining this group is a very good decision for both you and your brother. Everyone on this board has dealt with lung cancer, either as a patient or a family member. If you have a question that you want to throw out at this group, there is usually someone that has the answer. We also have the love and compassion to help you stand up and walk when you feel you can no longer crawl. I know this for a fact, because I have been lifted up by these wonderful folks on very many occasions!!! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.