Scans postponed...

gerbil runner

Mom (bellringer) was supposed to have a brain MRI and CT scan today. But she was sick - throwing up and just plain lousy. So the scans are rescheduled for next Thursday and a week from Monday.

Dad and I are very worried about her. She has very little appetite, gets nauseous a lot, and has some abdominal pain. I wish she had felt able to go for at least one of the scans today, but... :?

It's going to be hard waiting.

Jen,

Has your mom ever had seasonal allergies? I was sick with a high fever on 9/12 and am still not feeling the greatest. I think it started out as a virus and then morphed into allergies for me - I no longer have a fever, just a lot of post-nasal drip and choking. I have all those fun allergy issues: poor appetite, fatigue, foggy head...

Maybe she has a bit of a bug and some allergies to boot?

Hope she's feeling better soon and the scans come out great!

Becky

Hi Jen,

Sorry about the set back for your mom. It is so frustrating when these dilemmas happen and there is nothing you can do. I understand how worried you are, that is your mom and she is not feeling good. That has to be so scarey for you. I pray that she will be feeling better.

Before you know it, she will have her scans done.

Hang in there, things will get better. Please believe that.

Maryanne