Like so many others, waiting for results

Guest peggyd

Guest peggyd

Mike had his CT scan yesterday following his sixth chemo session. I am so scared. We have been so lucky so far ... or as lucky as we can be dealing this this nightmare. Mike has handled the chemo sessions so well. His last scan after three treatments was promising. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was so sorry to hear about Katie's dad, the news from Ray and know how scared christymike must be waiting to hear of new results. I am trying to handle each day as it comes ... but it is so hard as only all of you can understand. I too don't know how Mike will handle getting any bad news from these results. But I guess if the news is not good, we will just have to regroup and continue fighting the best we can. Ray, hang in there. Be tough. Know that we are all in there praying for you. Katie, you too. Your dad has come so far. He will beat this new drawback as well. God please help us all. I guess the best we can do is to keep the faith and pray for miracles. I am praying for all of you. And need your prayers as well. My love to you all. Thanks for being there. As many friends you might have, only those who are facing this beast can truly understand what we are going through.

Dear Peggy and Mike,

Just sending my prayers your way in hopes that your next post will be under the GOOD NEWS FORUM!! I'm so glad Mike handled his chemo so well. Love to hear when that happens!!!

God Bless and Try and stay Strong and Positive!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,