shirley j

Hi Shirley,

I, too, look forward to your future posts. Yes, it is overwhelming to discover just how many people at any gathering have been touched by cancer. I've also found that those people are usually very kind and compassionate...much like the many people who will support you on this list.

Peace,

Margaret

Hi Shirley,

Welcome, you will find all the people that post on this forum are totally awesome. If there are any questions or if you need support or whatever, someone from here will help. Yes, please tell us a little more about yourself. Look forward to your posts.

God bless and pring for a "CURE" for all

Karen

Dx'd 3-03 3ab NSCLC

4-01-03 to 5-30-03 taxol/carbo (8 wkly treatments)

3-25-03 to 5-15-03 radiation

7-23-03 started taxol/carbo (every 3 wks)

hi karen,

It was nice to hear from you, Thank you

My journey was long and hard, but with the help of GodI made it so far. Here is a little part of the journey, In 2001 I was diagnosed with Stage 111 Lung Cancer, had I biopsy done first, Doctor saw that the cancer was the size of a medium size apple,that was not good , so had to have 27 radiation treatment and chemotherapy,The tumor shrink down so that the could operate and remove.

Write more

later.

Shirley J.

ol: