icawork's TRANSFUSION!

Connie B

Thanks for thinking of me.

I had one pint Fri will have another Mon. It went fine. I just hate that more can happen to you reaction wise from a blood transfusion than from chemo.

My update that I will post Sun. is the Topo isnt working anymore, cancer now in my liver and I am staring radiation on my right ovary next week as it is pressing on my ureter and may be the cause of my mystery pelvic pain for the last 4 months.

I am depressed.

Thanks again for checking on me.

Love,

Jen

Gee, you THINK????? :roll: Can't say as I blame you, but let's hope the next plan does the trick. Damn cancer sucks BIG TIME!

I know how hard you are fighting. I just wish you didn't have to fight so damn hard. I just wish it would go the HELL away! I'm sorry Jen things aren't going very well for you. I really do hope they can come up with something that will work. We never say never!!!

I'm glad the transfusion went well for you. I know you were worried, and I just wanted to come there and do it for you. :roll:

Hang in there kiddo, I'm pulling for you, and saying lots of prayers to the man up stairs.

Hugs,

Connie

I am depressed.

Thanks again for checking on me.

Love,

Jen