A Big Loss!

michelepal

Thank You for all your support! Finding this website was a God sent. All of you have been so supportive and caring it makes me feel so good to hear back from people who could relate to how I'm feeling.

Carleen your post was perfect,It was as if you knew my Family and it really helped alot.

Thanks so much!

Michele

I will keep you all in my prayers!

Michele,

I'm so sorry for the lose of your Dad. I pray that you and your Mom find some comfort knowing he's in a better place.

I lost my Mom in September and I'm still hurting and feeling kinda lost. I really thought by this point I would be doing better. At times I think I'm doing better then something will set it off and I cry like a baby.

Give yourself and your Mom some time. Be there for each other and just take 1 day at a time.

Patty

Hello everyone,

Today is Saturday 2/18/05 exactly 3mts since my Father passed away and to make matters worse tommorrow is my Mothers Birthday so I thought it would be a good idea to spend the day with her.

O my God! First when I got there she tells me she saw a mouse (what a big ordeal) I told her not to get excited we would get some mouse traps,she was so upset over this I couldn't believe it. Then I wanted to take her to lunch but she didn't want to go. I was able to talk her in to Dunkin Donuts for a cup of coffee then the Cemetery. My Heart is broken! I can't stand the thought of never seeing my Father again and seeing my Mother in so much pain is just awful and there's NOTHING I could do. My Mother likes to be home she said she finds comfort there,

I find when I'm over her house I'm smelling his clothes and his hats he wore after the Chemo and anything else that might have his scent on it.

I'm sorry for rambling on! I could bearly see the computer screen through the tears flowing down my face. PLEASE HELP!! It does get better right? Life can't go on like this. I'm 41 years old and I want my Daddy!!

Thanks

Michele