580 of us

Donna G

Lord there seems so many of us here affected by lung cancer and yet we are only abour 2.8 % of those diagnosed this yr in the USA. We are a much smaller amount of those suffering all over the world. Please give us Wisdom. Wisdom of how to help each other, how we can reach out to others, how we can find a cure, relief for pain. Please Lord give us Comfort and Hope. Most of all your Peace.

Donna:

I am going to have sneak up to Minneapolis sometime and attend one your group meetings, just so I can meet everybody. Our group in Madison is growing as well. I hope that we will be one of the first chapters with LCSC. I have talked with them about it and, for the most part, are for it. We have to move our forces beyond the local levels and start working on national recognition. Getting coverage from local TV and radio is good, but we need the national covere like Barbara Parisi was able to get last November. According to the statistics of the website we are gaining 2.38 new members per day. At that rate we will have 1200+ by next year at this time. The chapters will become much more important then. To be on a level with Connie, for me is overwhelming, when I think back to all the phone calls, emails, and cards and letters we have sent each other in the short period we have known each other. It amazes me how one can go from the supportee to the supporter in such a short period of time.

Again (((((((((((((((((((((((CONNIE)))))))))))))))))))))))) from the Baraboobian.

• 2 weeks later...