Unbelieveable.......

Tarheeldad

Today, I received a package in the mail. I opened it, and it was a book. Inside the book, was a card. I opened them both, and read the card....IT is a Sympathy card and in writing under the verse it says:

Donna, Our thoughts and prayers are constantly with you. You and Warren touched our hearts in a special way--We are glad we met and we will stay in touch. Please call anytime. Love + prayers, Bill and Sandra Lee

=======================

Inside the book was written:

Donna- We share daily in your grief and adjustments brought on by Warren's cancer and death. We are so grateful that God gave us precious moments together. God Bless, Dr W.F. Lee.

========================

I looked at the book...and it was written by..... Dr William F. Lee. The name of the book is:

STRESS: The Inevitable

PEACE:

The Possibility

This book was written by "Bill" the man Warren and I met in the Limo on the way back from CTCA.

I am gonna read this book!

HUGS

Donna

Nice to hear from you I hope everything is as well as expected. That sounds Like a very helpful and good book to have. If ypou need to talk we are always here