Prayers for a friend..

terriep

Please keep my "crazy" neighbor lady (my little nick-name for her), Joyce, in your prayers this week. She was told by the Dr. yesterday that they found a spot on each lung and want to pursue it aggressively. She will be scheduling tests this week - you know how stressful that can be!! She has problems with panic attacks after a car wreck a few years ago, so she is really having a hard time right now worrying about the tests as well as the results. I know from experince the power of prayer, so I am asking you to keep her in mind. Thanks, everyone, you're the best!!

Thanks, everyone. Talked to Joyce this p.m. and told her you were keeping her in prayer. She said she has been scheduled to meet with a thoracic surgeon next Thursday. She will see the same Dr. that my mom had last year. I really liked him. I mean I LOVE my doctors from Pgh., but if she is going to stay local he comes highly recommended. I will try to keep all posted - as I told her already, she is moving ahead one step at a time - not to put the "cart before the horse" as we all know. I will be gone next week, but will check in with her to find out what they said. Thanks again, you guys are the best,

She does not have it, Ann. I don't think she even has a computer at home. Perhaps after her testing, if she wants to she can come over here and log on. However, she just called me a little while ago and told me they had to put her yellow lab to sleep - she had they discovered today and was in much pain. Boy, she's had a lousy week! Usually we are so busy with our families and lives we wave and say hello here and there with a few good conversations in between. I think I have talked to her every day this week - she's really in that watch and wait panic.

Ar eyou gonna look into another pup for her? Might keep spirits up for her. Mine helps just watching me all the time. Sending Prayers. Prayers go upa nd blessings come down. Special Prayers for Joyce.