I'm back from the bash.......

Geri

and what a good time I had.

I think that this is the first time I've been to a party where I've only met one person before and felt totally at ease.

I arrived at the Brown's home to meet the people who had become my second family over the last couple of years, Kasey was the only one I'd met in person, everyone else had always been words on a computer screen.

Boy did that change in a hurry! From the first moment everyone felt like on old friend that I hadn't seen in a while, no strangeness, no shyness that usually plagues me, it was all so right.

My English upbringing taught me to not hug strangers, that was something you only did when you knew someone very well.......I hugged everyone in the room right off, and boy did it feel good!

When I left I knew that I had left a room full of friends who will always be special, thanks Katie and Rick you brought us all together and made us all feel very welcome in your home.

Can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!

Geri

I'm so glad all of you had such a wonderful time at the Bash!!! The pictures Katie has shared with us are wonderful! I don't know when I've seen so many smiling faces in one place!!!

Now Debi - formally known as Debi-one-lung - I so glad you didn't guess where I was from until I told you.......I knew I didn't have an accent any more and was equally surprised when you said you were a New Yorker, I just couldn't hear it!!!!

I had so much fun with you, we should do it again.

I gave you a name on Saturday and by Monday it no longer applied, what do I call you now?

Ya gotta see the funny side of life, huh?

Geri