Going out of town

JenniferB

Mom finished up her 6th round of Chemo two weeks ago. We decided to take a trip to Pittsburgh to visit all of my mom's sisters. We are leaving tomorrow and will be visiting all of our relatives for about 9 days. Our whole family is going. We haven't all been together in about 25 years. We left Pittsburgh when I was little and don't get back very often. I've packed the camcorder and hopefully will be able to capture some good memories. We've put off the doctor's appointment for a week, but I think the trip is more important at this time.

Hopefully all will be well with everyone, I'll miss this board while I'm gone. I look forward to reading lots of good news when I return. Take care.

Gettomg away was great for us and will be for you and your family too. Buddy just said the other day that he was really happy we went to Myrtle Beach even though it was a real long drive.

Tell your mom to have the greatest of visits with all her relatives. She will be so happy.......I am happy for her and you and all your family to be able to get together and share loving memories...