Choose Hope Inc

I orderd some items from the Choose Hope web site and was pleasantly surprised with the quality and the service. I figured that since i was spending money for Christmas some of it should go to a good cause and 20% goes to cancer research. Also orderd some breath deep wristbands and have been giving them to everyone to make lung cancer a more talked about disease.

I have ordered from them before too many times and I love the stuff. I wear the LC crystal necklace, the LC affirmation necklace, the HOPE cuff bracelet (my mom wears the SURVIVOR one). It is great. I also have sent gifts from there to others for all different types of cancers.

Of course my favorite braclet is the Andrea B. bracelet which you can find in the Buy Now forum :)

I have the LCSC license plate frames on the front and back of my car that I got from here, the cafepress products under Buy Now forum, and my dad LOVES the baseball LCSC t-shirt from cafepress that is also under Buy Now. He has two and I am about to order him a 3rd :)

There are fun products, so order away for a cure :)