How bout those Bears!!!!

melindasue37

How 'bout those COLTS?????

Melinda, you and I have always been friends and have always agreed on things but.....does your post give me an indication that we will have opposing views on the outcome of the Super Bowl???

During the Colts and Patriots game yesterday, my stomach was totally tied in knots! I am so happy that the Colts (and Peyton) finally pulled this off.

I have been the biggest Colts fan in the world since the first day Peyton stepped on the field for them!!!

A quote from the paper today.

Today, the Chicago area has a smile on its face and a warmth in its soul that it hasn't had in 21 years.

Ann, I don't think we are going to be on the same side on this one. I'm a huge Bears fan and am still reeling after that win last night.

I do think Peyton is something special though and will be thinking of you during the game :D

Sportsd trivia Fans!! Last time 21 years ago the BEARS went to the super Bowl, Was against the PATRIOTS in NEW ORLEANS!!!!!! Can not make this one up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh Yeah Da Bears better win!

I am not even going to mention my EAGLES :cry: 4th and 15, we will never know...

So I should be rooting for the Bears as they are NFC but my heart is with Peyton Manning. He deserves a ring... I would hate for him to be another Marino who never won the big dance and he deserved it.

So sorry Melinda and you Bears fans, my heart is with the Colts.

Maryanne :wink:

GO COLTS!!!! I'm bad though, I couldn't take it anymore, I thought I was going to have a break down during the game, so I went to bed. My husband woke me up to tell me they won. And now, I have to work on Super Bowl Sunday! :cry: I'm so happy for Manning and Harrison. They both deserve it. In fact, the whole team does the way they finally came togeter.