Ada?

Tami

Has anyone heard from Ada? I've e-mailed her a few times but I haven't heard from her or seen any recent posts. I know she's had a few set backs and was beginning a new regime of treatment. I wanted to know if anyone knew how the treatment was going and she was feeling.

I'm concerned about her :(

I can't believe it... I just can't. She was such a fighter. It never even dawned on me to check that column. My heart is just breaking :cry:

She was such a help to me when this all started for me 2 years ago. We e-mailed almost daily. she was such an inspiration.. I just feel so sad. Then as I moved up I saw the post from KatieB. I am sooooooooo sick of this disease :evil:

We have lost some very good people.

I tried to e-mail Ada's husband my condolences, but the e-mail address has been closed.

I too am so very sad about Ada. She never complained and was always positive and supportive. She was one of the first people to respond to me. We both had the same diagnosis, and she really encouraged me to proceed with having surgery.

Does anyone know what happened to Ada?

Cheryl