CURE Magazine (FREE)

Connie B

CURE (Cancer Updates, Research & Education) is a wonderful resource offered FREE to all cancer patients/caregivers.

This is a Magazine that comes out quarterly. The information in it is wonderful.

Here's how to get it:

Send a post card or letter to: CURE

PO Box 16657

North Hollywood CA

91615-9287

With your name, address and the type of cancer you have and when you were dx.d. That's all you have to do.

Or Call" 1-800-210-CURE Or go to: http://www.curetoday.com

I have been receiving this book for the last 7 years and I recommend it to all cancer patients.

• 1 year later...

Thank you, Connie. I have a dear friend who is not computer "savvy" and really could use a resource such as this.

On a personal note...I hope you are recovering well and feeling better! You are such a CHAMPION!!!

Hugs!

Stacey

• 6 months later...

Thank you for the Cure information. I saw this magazine at my Oncologist's office and asked if I could borrow that particular copy as it had at least two articles I wanted to read. It's seems to be a wonderful magazine. I signed up for the free subscription but truthfully I enjoyed and liked the magazine so much that I am not feeling guilty for not actually paying for it. Thanks for the information.

• 2 years later...