PET

alexan

Had my PET & CAT on Tuesday. Ithought I was going to be perfectly calm after that but.... for moments I am a disaster. Even if I try my best to put my positive mind, it goes whereber she wants to. Thanks to listen to me. Tuesday I will have the results.

Happy mothers day

hugs bucky

Bucky,

I know the feeling. I can not explain to myself why all of a sudden I am so concerned right after I have a scan. Nothing has changed from the day before, so why am I so concerned. I have come to think that the actual test results are not complete until my oncologist reads them. And I say to myself that will be the day of the appointment. I also schedule them close. Your onc will probably not get your results till Monday or Tuesday. Now if you did not take the scan till Monday you would be fine, until Monday afternoon. They say they may not get the results in time if they wait till Monday for the scan so they have you take them the week before. So just think it’s the same as if you got the scan on Monday and have a great Mother’s Day. Does this help? Probably not. Does it help you to know that we all go through that feeling? NO. If you come up with a better way to think about it, let me know. I am always open to new ideas.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie