My Dad

karenlaureti

Hi

I haven't been on a about a week and 1/2. My Dad is in the hospital with Low Sodium. Just found out cancer is back. In two lymph nodes in the lungs and a .5 centimeter in his liver.

He was just diagnosed as Limited in December of 2006.

He doesn't even know yet, my mom and him are waiting for the Dr. to come in but the Dr. told my sister this morning.

I don't know until the Dr. talks to him what the next step is. Basically, I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I just can't believe it. He had the most agressive treatment. I am so upset right now.

Well, he is still in the hospital, sodium level still low, going up very slow, it is sad because it causes confusion and such fatigue. It just stinks for him. They took him off sodium IV drip and are now giving him that pill, I forget the name, but it is common to take, so we are praying this does the trick. I am trying to stay positive as I know that there are many different drugs/things he can do. Thank you all for your kind words. Oh, how hard it is to be away from him, but we are leaving Sat. for a week to be with him. Please keep praying for him. I hate for him to even think there is nothing that can be done for him. Thanks so much!