Mom is concerned about Methadone

Hello everyone !!

I actually talked to my mom tonight, she was in much better spirts, and so am I now that I got to talk to her. I was glad to hear that the night I tried to talk to her and she was out, I asked them to put the phone to her ear, and I told her not to give up, and don't listen to the negative, and I will pray harder, you know what? she heard me.!! I thought that was great., and I felt like I offered her some encouragement. I told her about all of you, and when she gets out of the hospital, and feels better, she plans on paying you a visit too. :D

I would like to know about methadone, if anyone knows anything about it, she was recently put on methadone and she is concerned about it, I told her as much as I could find, but she is worried that it won't help her, I have read that it will, but would like any advice that anyone has to give. I really don't know much, but want to help and encourage her all that I can. If this really will help with her pain, then I want her to at least give it a chance, just don't know ., thanks for any advice you have.

Please know that I will keep you in my prayers,

I feel very blessed to have all of you in my life.

Love and Prayers,

Trish :lol: