Gratitude - December 2nd 2007

J.C.

Grateful for my family . It's my favorite sister's birthday today, and she's played a big part in my life.

Also grateful for the nice, warm weather we're having. (near 80!) It's supposed to turn chilly starting tomorrow, so I'm going to soak up the sunshine while I can! I hate being cold!

Jackie, you need Randy to send you some of his warm blankets from the dryer!! (or plan a nice vacation to Florida, as my guest!)

Take care, everyone.

Nova

Grateful for the very nice afternoon I spent with my wife going for a drive, hitting a few stores and having a nice dinner.

Grateful for my wonderful daughter who brings so much happiness and joy into my life

Grateful for my very special friend-- not a day goes by that I do not get a telephone call checking on my and seeing how I am doing.

Today I am grateful for little Audrey that is Jillian's best friend. She helps Jillian so much. Today we all went to Build a Bear to celebrate Jililan's upcoming birthday. I am also grateful for the people in my life that care about me, check on me, and push me.