Touching base

jaminkw

Don't know where to put this but wanted to post that I've missed visiting the site. I've had tons to do since I got home after two weeks away but the main problem has been a wireless issue here in Key West. I can rarely get on at my laptop and when I do, I get kicked off after a very short time. I hate doing the group site sitting up at my work computer. I usually visit when I'm taking a break at the laptop in a comfy chair.

In the meantime, I'm working on other ways to give back. Everywhere I went the past several months, people said they just loved the hat my husband bought me when I first lost my hair. It is soft and stretchy and comfortable but is no longer available in the store where he bought it or online. I guess it was a special promo item because it had a breast cancer symbol on it. I found a free pattern to knit one very much like it on lionbrand.com called a "Chemo cap." I haven't knitted in years but plan on starting again and donating the hats to my daughter's hospital chemo floor where she works and to MDACC.

Hope I'm wireless internet happy again pretty soon!

Judy in Key West