Pain

Flyman35

Hi, Denise.

I was prescribed Ultram for pain from stress fractures I developed due to Prednisone-induced osteoporosis; and it worked very well for me.

Prior to that the only serious pain I had experienced was following the pulmonary embolism and for that, I was prescribed Fentanyl patches with Roxonol for "break through" pain. The stress fracture pain was much less severe and the Ultram worked fine.

Hope this helps,

Carole

My husband and I take Tramadol for back issues. It's a pain reliever. Nothing to get to worried about. It's pretty low dose and non-addicting.

Tramodol is an innovative and atypical analgesic. It is a centrally effective drug which is used for treating moderate to acute pain. Tramodol is a synthetic agent. It has actions on the GABAergic, noradrenergic and serotonergic systems. This drug was made by a German pharmaceutical company and was marketed under the name of Tramal. Later on this drug was licensed to many other companies across the world who markets it under various names. This drug is generally sold or marketed under the name tramodol hydrochloride. Tramodol is available in an injection and oral medication formulations. Tramodol is not a controlled drug in most countries and can be easily bought by normal prescription. What all of that means is that tramodol is basically a pain reliever. It works by simply affecting the chemicals and receptors in the body which are associated with pain. Therefore the pain in the body is reduced. It can treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

Yeah!! I got the Onc to approve a script of Tramadol 25mg for Tom. Because of his age they want him to take the lowest effective dose. I will pick it up tonight.

Denise