AGAIN!!!

Here I go. I am crying again today. Yesterday was I guess good news but yet I am crying again. Maybe I just didn't get it all out yet.

I'm feeling more worn out every day.

Denise

I am sorry to hear that Denise. It is always good to get it out. This is as exhausting for loves ones as it is the patient. So get it out, chin up again and move on. And remember to look after yourself...take a break when you need it. Take care and I hope your day gets better.

Sandra

Denise, we all understand where you are coming from. It is all so overwhelming..and it seems just when you get one issue taken care of...here comes another. It really is good to cry sometimes...it is the way your body and mind are handling the stress...usually you feel better afterward. Take care of yourself and make sure you are getting plenty of rest and know we all care about you.

Love,

Bobby

((Denise))

I am a strong believer in a good, hard, cleansing cry from time to time. Makes you feel so much better. Go ahead and let it out. Holding it in only makes it worse. You have had a lot on your plate lately. And remember you can come here to vent whenever you need to.

Hoping for a sunny tomorrow for you.

Hugs - Patti B.

Denise, I totally understand where you are coming from.

Years ago, when Larry was going through non-hodgkins's lymphoma, he told me that he felt sorry for me.

For me? Why? Because I can take my treatments and do something about my cancer. But you?...you have to watch. That's a thousand times harder than what I have to do.

How profound.

Thanks all for making me feel special.

I had a very special moment tonight that put a smile on my face. :) Jayla (my 2 yr old grandaughter) and I were watching American Idol and on the final song we danced. Jayla layed her head on my shoulder and I held her hand as we rocked back and forth to the song and she fell asleep on my shoulder. It has been a long, long time since that has happened. :D

I think she sensed that I need that. Kids are great.

Denise