Something New About You - July 2

Ann

take a picture of My portrait I Drew!!!Just kidding Probably Be in a picture. I already did that Look at my avatar. Self Portrait Photo!!! :wink::lol::o:lol:

I took so many trips with my husband but you would never know that I was there. It looked as if someone was documenting his trips.

I love to take pictures and keep them but a year before last I decided to try my life long dream of painting. I can't draw a straight line but I found out that oils are very forgiving. I did a few paintings and they weren't that bad for a beginner but I put the paints away and have so many other projects going that I haven't gotten back to them. I hope to renew my love with paints again very soon.

I'm not much good at painting.

I carry a camera with me nearly everywhere I go and I love capturing the moment. On occasion I even get it right.

I find myself wishing more people carried cameras. Always being the one taking the pictures and having a self awareness of just how finite this physical life is, I realize that the day will come when people are looking at family pictures and I won't be in them. So, without being vain, I do wish I was in more pictures.

take a picture...I like to play around with the camera, Black/white, sepia, color... jut wish i better at it sometimes... I just need to learn about the camera more! I dont mind having my picute taken, but lately...uggh... I can tell I have been "eating my feelings" since Dad has passed... I should join a gym!