Question on small cell

Bruce u

A friend of mine has small cell L/C and also bone mets. He has done research online and came across a site in Calgary, Alberta. A Naturalpath claims he has a 75% success rate if the patient hasn't had radiation or chemo. This drops to 21% if the patient has had radiation or chemo. Does any members here have a comment on this ?

Numbers wise I have nothing Bruce but Practiaclly speaking it could be because there are no drugs or Chemicals in Blood system to affect Naturopathic treatment. Since body is "Clean" the success may be higher than if "Contaminated" If your friend goes this route please make sure they completely research and think this out before starting anything. Could be devastating if a person starts and then runs out any possible time. I do wish them the best if they go this route. I do know in the states there are trials for CAM or Complimentary Alternative Medicines being conducted!!

Once again prayers and thoughts and BEst wishes which either way your friend decides to go with treatment and If I CAN help just PM me!!

Bruce-

So sorry to hear about your friends diagnosis. I wish him well.

I agree with Randy, PLEASE have him check this out completely. You know the old saying, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Have you though about asking Dr. West about it??

Hugs - Patti B.

Bruce-

Whenever a new person comes here that has SCLC-- I always direct them to the sticky post in the small cell forum titled something like "how I beat small cell lung cancer"-- lots of good information. Copy it and send it on to him.

Rochelle

Thank you everyone for their replies. My friends daughter in law is checking the replies. Thanks Rochelle I'm sure the information will help them alot.