My Brother-In-Law's prognosis-its too late

Lorrie

I am not sure if this is the correct area to post this. My apologies.

We received news of my brother-in-law Dennis's pain and his doctor eventually after several tests and surgery, you all know the drill, found cancer. This was two months ago. Without getting too involved, his liver and areas surrounding were fully into the cancer. This was the secondary and as of today, they could not pinpoint the primary.

We are in shock and as I write this, can hardly breathe.

No treatment was suggested as the cancer is so far gone. He stood up for his Quantity of Life to which they will be starting chemo next week. The oncologist is hoping his body will hold up and actually did not recommend the chemo.

I thought I had hit a rough patch. Hardly, comparatively speaking. We must be strong for others and always hope for the very best.

Dennis is 48 years young. Please think of him, which is a lot to ask I know as we all have our own crosses to bear. Thanks for listening.

Lorrie I am so sorry to hear this news. It is tragic for someone so young to ahve to go through this fight under those conditions. If you look through our forum, "the path less travelled", You may find some comfort and help from reading that Forum.

My thoughts and Prayers go out to you and yours right now in these difficult times.