Going back to NJ

jaminkw

I finally posted the photo of my view on the Rancocas River on my Jun/Jul trip to NJ. I'm off to NJ again. This time I'll be staying on 10 acres of rural land in Pittsgrove, NJ. A friend is renovating a house there but now it will just be hubby and I in our RV.

I will be on and off the boards because I got my mobile internet during my last trip because I missed you all too much. Next weekend, however, will be my annual pj party at Sea Isle City with my gal friends. We all went to high school together, some of us kindergarten! We usually have 12-14 women show up for the Saturday main event. I'm lucky to be one of the smaller group of five who are invited on Friday. It's a great time and I expect I won't show up on the boards at all that weekend.

The powers to be here have to give me a pass because my onc gave me three extra weeks off--six weeks between infusions. Whoopee! I'll get one in Orlando on the way back to the Keys from NJ on Sep 23.

Now that I know how to do it, I'll post pics, I hope.

Judy in Key West