My Apologies

jaminkw

I haven't had a lot of time to be online because I'm spending some quality time with my daughter and grandson. I will be more available after the end of the week when I head home.

I wanted to take the opportunity of a quiet moment this morning (grandson still sleeping, husband to the store) to apologize for bringing toxicity to this fabulous site. I got in late and saw the thread on Sunday's Air and my poison pen just snuck out. I was not reacting to the discussion I started which was to work with others in figuring out how to get people who may be visiting or lurking to join in. Still working on that re ideas.

I appreciated Ned's understanding of the value of the Air to myself and others. I resented that my thread was used to criticize another member for the content of their contributions to the site. That is just inappropriate. We all bring our own thing to the site and I have great admiration for the people who have taken the time to really study this disease, the treatments and side effects. Such "technical" info might not be for everyone but many of us have been helped trememdously by it.

I felt bad for letting myself react as I did. When I had time to reflect, I thought, if the people who run the site didn't want us to have a little fun, there would not be a "Just for Fun" forum and that is where the Air is.

Again, sorry for my negative reactive post last night. Now on to my good morning on the Air.

Judy in Key West

I think that sometimes the stress of this disease gets to us. But we're all here for the same reason. And just like a "blood" family, our family here can have differences of opinion. But we all love and value each other. Viva la difference!

Every single person here has something important to offer. Not all at the same time and not all in the same way. But I thank God for each and every one of you.

I'm so very grateful that this site exists. And even though we may never meet in person, I do consider you all my friends.

A big hug to you all, from your friend, Lynn.