Delaware Valley Christmas Lunch

ginnyde

Calling all people within driving distance of King of Prussia PA.

Next lunch is being held Saturday, December 6th at Kildare's Irish Pub.

I sincerely hope that at least the following will be there.

Kasey and Fred

Gail and her sister

Maryanne and Joel

Sharon Jo

Ellen in PA

JB, Colleen and especially Jack

I know we have others that can get there. We have a great time - lots of laughter.

Please let me know. I would like to book Kildare's soon.

Can't wait to see you all.

We are chugging along. Coming to the luncheon, in no particular order (Thank you, Dancing with the Stars)

Maryanne and Joel

Kasey and Fred

The Brennan Clan

Ellen in PA

Ginny in PA

I have emailed Gail and Sharon.

I am going to make reservations for 12 people for 12:00 on 12/6. Going to try and get the upstairs room again.

John, I think I have Sharon's tel # I will try calling her.

Ok Group,

I have made reservations at Kildare's We have the same room as the first time. It is at the top of the stairs and is called Cottage Green. The reservations are under my name and I said there would be 12 to 15 of us. Should be fun and festive.

Kildare's has a web site and there are directions to the restaurant./

This is terrific.

Still time for others within driving distance to join us.

I hope you included Karen her husband and their child.

Karen came to us (to help with the Sj Heathers walk) through here. She is a beautiful lady and we were thrilled to have her get involved with the walk. You will all meet her at Kildares.

Maryanne :wink:

This is Devin, Ginny's daughter acting as her secretary! She fell on Friday night, broke her femur and had surgery on Saturday. She is currently in Abington hospital, but looks like she will get released tomorrow to a rehab facility in Wayne for a few days of therapy, then home with me in Berwyn.

She says the following:

"Please go to the luncheon on Saturday, have a good time without me!"

You've got to be kidding me Devin...That's terrible...Oh man. Please give her our best.

Tell her JB said toughen up, and get a ride to the luncheon, or let me know and I'll come pick her up...

Prayers for a speedy recovery...This is gonna screw up your golf game too.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do...I'm not far away, and work in Malvern.

I'm still going to the lunch so hopefully everyone else sticks to the plan...

Fred and I are still planning on being there. And Devin.....if you PM me I'd love to stop at the rehab place and visit with your mom before we head back to Lancaster on Saturday. Let me know if you think she'd be up for that.

Kasey

PS: Did she have a bad golf game and try to breatk a club over her leg???

Poor Ginny! What a shame! I'll be at Kildare's on Saturday and hope someone can kidnap Ginny and bring her there too!

Ginny, if you're reading this, I really hope you can make it. Either way, I wish you a very speedy and complete recovery -- please PM me if there's anything I can do.

Ellen in PA

Hi guys and gals,

I am in the Wayne Center - not a great place to be. In fact an hour after getting here yesterday, my wonderful daughter had me moving to another place, BUT I made the decision to stay - not my best decision.

I fell on Friday carrying a plate full of leftovers - doc in neighborhood took one look and said call 911 - 7 hours of surgery in Sat. - steel rod in right femur. My grandson thinks I have a golf club in my leg. lol

I don't think I am far from Kildares and would love to see you. Remember I have to betch about this place for a few minutes.

Call Devin for directions.

I am boohoo sad about not being there. Remember reservations are in my name

Oh my gosh...what a shame all that food went to waste...lol

I have the address for the Wayne Center as 30 West Avenue in Wayne. you are located EXACTLY 4.38 miles from Kildare's...It is a ten minute ride. It may take up to a WHOLE 15 minutes if the mall traffic is crazy...it will take 6 minutes if the people following me can keep up....Anyone interested can just follow me after lunch.

Expect us around 1:30 or 2 I gues???