Sunday's Air

blueeye

Morning everyone! And Happy February to you all!! :D

Denise, that sounds like it sure hurts!!! Good thing you had such a hard head! Hope you feel better today, but I somehow doubt it. I imagine a wound like that will hurt for a little while.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Mornin Everybody.

Well I survived the night. My head still hurts like heck and I keep waiting for the side effects of the tetanus shot to kick in. I hear it is not pleasant but I don't know that I feel anything other than a little muscle pain in my shoulders. If that the worse thing I'll take it.

I will definitely make it a low key day today.

Denise

quiet and overcast, 37 degrees. Wonder what the ground hog news will be tomorrow?

Day 3 of my 3rd cycle, not feeling too bad yet - we even walked to a movie and dinner last night. Came home and slept 3 or 4 hours on the couch before going to bed for another 7 or 8.

Well it is another clear, sunny day in the knife. Just nice for doing anything outside with the temperatures in the high -20's.

Denise we have an old saying in Newfoundland... " Watch your noggin ( head ) " LOL

That is great ts that you went out and enjoyed yourself and is getting plenty of sleep. I know I had great difficulty sleeping and it was more in 1 hour increments.

Too bad I had to work! What a change we have had for 2 days!

Yesterday we made 45 degrees F and today 33 degrees! The sun is shining.

Soon my husband will have the Super Bowl on TV. I hope the commercials are entertaining.

Donna G

Good to see you all today. Hope you had a pleasant day too Leslie. Glad you opened up since several of us stopped by. I'm coming in a little late but got a lot done in the coach (not couch LOL) today. It's 5 pm and now I'm tired. It came down on me all of a sudden like a sledgehammer.

Denise, I'm glad it's Sunday and you have a low-keyed day planned. I remember standing up and conking the top of my head on an open cabinet door lately and even that little mishap had my head sore for days.

ts, sounds like a lovely evening and followed by plenty of sleep makes it even better.

My goodness, you all are having a heat wave up North. Donna, I've been watchin your weather in your posts this winter, and you must be over the moon with your weather now. Bruce, that's just wrong. Nobody gets excited about going and doing things outside at 20 degrees.

Hope you all have a great evening and for you football fans, hope your team wins. I know what you mean about the Super Bowl Donna. Yawn, I think I'll nap on the COUCH.

Judy in Key West

Judy in Key West

Well, for those of you who are old enough to remember the commercial:

My son brought home the bacon and fried it up in a pan!

The "bacon" was venison and the "pan" was the grill. He grilled up some of the deer he shot on his Georgia hunting trip. It was the most tender, tasty venison as I've had in a good, long while. If we ever get to the point where we all have to live off the land (considering the sad state of the economy) that boy o' mine will be good to have around!! LOL